INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist custom view choices?  (Read 653 times)

rvsharpe

Playlist custom view choices?
« on: June 29, 2012, 03:52:23 pm »

I am currently running MC 17.0.165 and it is running great. I do have a question though. Unless I'm missing something in the forum or documentation, I cannot determine or find any configuration or method to create a playlist group or playlist construct that will contain only playlists contained in a certain folder.

I am able to import the playlists just fine, and I designated a tag using the "Description" field to identify these imported files. When I attempt to create a menu item in theater view or filter using this tag, I come up with an empty list.

The actual playlist files (M3U) are contained in a local folder that is occasionally synced (one way from server to jriver box)from an upstream server.  I can see the synched playlists in the "Imported Playlist Group" but how can I separate them out into a group that I can use for Theater View purposes? I have tried various methods such as smartlists, playlist groups and Theater View menu items using the "Items to Show" menu choices filtering on the description tag.. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up