INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standard View - Bug Thread  (Read 1586 times)

Maverick07

• World Citizen
Standard View - Bug Thread
« on: July 17, 2012, 06:31:53 pm »

Hey guys, me again.

I made this thread to report some Standard View bugs - dont know if theres a similar thread already.
If you detect any other bugs please post it too.

well, lets start:

Action Window - Display Window:
Theres always a space between the ActionWindow Header and the Cover - but why?

Cover Art Spectrum in Playing Now:
Imo its the coolest spectrum analyser - (never seen similar in other players)...
but why does it automaticly stretch it to the whole Screen/Window - it should be square and have the size of the Cover

Random Scrollbar in the Viewheader
Appears when you browse thru your playlists - what is that??? o.O

Wrong size of the horizontal slider
The horizontal slider will be mainly used to adjust settings in the DSP...
it also appears in the picture browser or Skin Effect Manager but in the wrong size => consequence: blury sliders

Thats it for now.
Hope for some statements why it isnt fixed yet coz these bugs exist since years =/
And sorry for the "hard" words, and i know these are just details, but in my opinion these things cant be ignored.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen (with friendly greetings)
Maverick07

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Cheers
Re: Standard View - Bug Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:39:06 am »

The scrollbar you see when viewing playlists is for the notes section of the playlist.
Sean

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 12:27:08 pm »

Thanks for the list.

For the horizontal slider issue, I think it's just a bug with the 'Skin Effects' dialog.

We'll try to get that and your other points addressed, but it might be a couple weeks due to some other things in the pipeline right now.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 12:44:35 pm »

Some more...

• When the Tag Window is maximised, it doesn't use the Restore icon. It keeps using the maximise one, but changes the tool tip.
  • When switching skins with the tag window open, the tag window retains some of the old skin until a refresh is forced. (either pick another file or close/open the tag window)
  • With vertical scrollbars 1 pixel wide, and horizontal ones at 10 pixels high, I made a stump 1 x 10 pixels. I cannot reproduce at will, but sometimes, MC will draw 9 pixels of black space for a vertical scroll bar. A refresh fixes the draw error. I made a fluorescent green stump and can tell you, when this happens, the stump is not drawn. This only appears to manifest itself when going into category based thumbnail views (no horizontal scroll bar)
  • Transparencies don't work with the "Frame_ComboBoxBackground" and the "Frame_Edit" components. Neither png transparency nor "TransColor="FF00FF"" in the XML work. Makes rounded corners quite limited.
  • In some of the options, where a list of items is presented, MC is drawing a gridline. It draws this line even if gridlines are turned off in options. The "No 4" skin shows the bug well. Note the line down the right edge of the list of links?

• -marko
Pages: [1]   Go Up