INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I clear the Netflix Instant Queue?  (Read 3811 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
How do I clear the Netflix Instant Queue?
« on: August 04, 2012, 06:43:42 am »

I can not find the location/folder where Netflix is storing the "Instant Queue" information. I have many movies in the Queue now that I want to remove. Selecting the movie and clicking on "Remove from Queue" toggles that "switch" (because a second click on the movie now gives the choice to "add to queue"), but the movie stays in the queue. I seems I can add to the Queue but can't remove from it.

I'm thinking MC must store Netflix data locally and on the MC Server (since I can add to Queue on one computer and it will show up in a different computer's Queue). But I can't find a folder anywhere (on any of my computers) with any data related to Netflix.

Can anyone expalin how this works?

imugli

• MC Beta Team
Re: How do I clear the Netflix Instant Queue?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 06:10:32 pm »

I believe MC only polls netflix once restarted. Have you tried restarting it, including server?

It would be great if JR could set it up so that MC polled Netflix every couple of hours or so, so if I add movies to my queue from the laptop it picks them up without needing to restart it...

CountryBumkin

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 04:27:47 am »

Thanks for replying.
Yes. I have started and stopped MC many times prior to this post. I do see some changes in the netflix queue after I watch a movie (not ure if they are always removed but some are removed after watching) but if I add somting to the queue and later try to remove it, I can't get rid of it.

So where is the data stored? Id' like to delete the queue and strat over with it. Maybe it is in the registry.

Visth

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 09:41:04 pm »

I agree. Annoying glitch that for some reason this does not update. Restarting does not matter. I would love a solution for this, even if it were something I had to do manually. I am staring at the same few movies now for a year, despite multiple changes made via other devices / browsers. Anything I can do to help troubleshoot?
Pages: [1]   Go Up