INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playback problems.  (Read 1117 times)

Pink Spazz Lancer

• Recent member
Playback problems.
« on: August 08, 2012, 03:26:01 am »

Just bought the mp3 L.A.M.E bit of kit. I thought that mp3s would be best space-wise. I have a lot of stuff to put on the jukebox.

I'm having a mare re., skipping, sticking and burbling whenever I do anything on the PC with the jukebox playing. Just opening windows and stuff causes the track to jump and stick and splutter.

This is a major problem! My stereo's rigged-up to the PC. I spend a lot of time on the PC, doing stuff. If I can't play music via the jukebox I'm wasting my time.

I really would be very grateful if anyone had any advice regarding this 'deal-breaker' of a problem.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Playback problems.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 06:41:48 am »

Did you try to change option in Tools -> Options -> Audio? Try to switch Output Mode between WaveOut and Direct Sound. You can also try to switch the option "Play files from memory instead of disk (note zone specific)". Last thing: have a look at the Output Mode settings.... You can try to change the Buffering and the Device.

Anyway: sounds not like a MJ problem. Do you have the latest sounddriver installed? If yes, perhaps an older one works ;)

JimH always advices users with problems like yours to look at the weired problems thread. Perhaps you'll find something in there...

Pink Spazz Lancer

• Recent member
Re: Playback problems.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:27:54 am »

Thanks for the advice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up