INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing (part 2)  (Read 624 times)

nila

Sharing (part 2)
« on: April 26, 2002, 06:31:44 am »

Hiya,
You closed my last thread that I entitled sharing so I couldn't post this reply.
Fair enough if you dont want to provide any facility to share music because it is such a controversal topic right now and could be dodgy legally.
How about my idea though of sharing Playlists and radio stations.
Playlists would simply contain good lists of songs that are out right now, preferably viewable via your web plugin so that my friends in america could inform me what the latest good tracks are as they take ages to come out in england. That's perfectly legal with no implications and I'd imagine they would welcome it as it's simply helping to promote music.
Also sharing of radio stations is perfectly legal too.

Oh yeah, and slightly off the topic, are you going to allow the web plugin to be customised at all so I could for instance make the pages so that they match the design I use on my website so it blended in nicely. Also allow for enqueing of songs as well as direct playing as I sometimes get my friends to choose songs for me to listen to when I cant think of what to listen to and it's a pain cause they can only play one song at a time. They cant add them to a que or anything.
Just idea's that'd be nice.
cya

claudio

• Galactic Citizen
RE:Sharing (part 2)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2002, 07:48:03 am »

The playlist and library sharing was part of Music01 experiement, but for a number of reasons that was terminated recently (replaced by a scaled down version called Media Server).. If you want to know more details, I think a search in the board for Music01/Media Server  related topics will give you more background

Claudio
Pages: [1]   Go Up