INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Category View Episode - Name problem  (Read 804 times)

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
TV Category View Episode - Name problem
« on: August 18, 2012, 09:14:32 pm »

In standard view, with a category view of episodes for a season of ripped mkv files for a TV series, if i select thumbnail text [episode] - [name] it shows the episode twice like 1 - 1. Is it just me?? The tags show the  episode and the names correctly.
http://www.pix01.com/gallery/FDD1A3A6-26F8-4D79-887E-7B1C6A626A7F/JRiver/index.html?image=1145667840.jpg

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

NickF

Re: TV Category View Episode - Name problem
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 09:00:27 am »

I tried this setting and it works OK for me.  Have you tried other field names and do they display OK?  It may be worthwhile restarting MC client and server.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

kensn

• MC Beta Team
Re: TV Category View Episode - Name problem
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 10:34:08 am »

Hello Nick,

Thanks for looking into this. I went as far as rebooting my machine, and I was not on a client and the problem still exists. Other fields display properly if i try them. I copied the name field to the notes field and then set the text to show notes, but still showed the episode. Very strange....

Ken

Just noticed if I drill down in the tree for the same view the names display correctly, but if i drill down in the view itself they do not....
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)
Pages: [1]   Go Up