INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request. ability to play our files then pause, cut,trim and share them.  (Read 1126 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

i was watching some family clips (one i speak of is 45:00) and there was this perfect kodak Video moment. and i thought it would be great to just hit pause chose marker start, then ffwd and chose marker end, then click on save to desktop and be able to edit it so i could convert it down and post to distant relatives and friends on facebook ... Then i thought what would be even better is to be able to do this whole proceess from within jriver and not have to open additonal software( average person doesnt even know how to use editing software ) cut, tag the video clip with peoples names, places and a nice description then send that cut clip to email, share on facebook... u guys could even advertise. It's your life, listen to it, watch it, cut and trim it, share instantly to all your possible sharing networks...upload to facebook, youtube, google+, email, mms.. Yes MMS(no clue how it could be done) but being able to send clips for your business to clients instantly i guess this recent post would tie in nicely with this request having the timeline with thumbnails and seconds markers http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=73399.msg497517#msg497517 , it would allow you to be fast and precise to clip that one idea ya saw and be able to send it your clients/warroom team and say this this is an idea/proof/a note of interest, or just share a great moment in life that you experienced with a loved one to another loved one, or just be goofy and cut that clip to use for something that may spark an idea in the future ) just a few or's. lol

jriver could put a stamp on the cuts, this audio/video file was cut via JRiver, or uploaded via JRiver Media Server.. share you life in bits too... JRiver
Pages: [1]   Go Up