INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playback order, track-wise.  (Read 1646 times)

Pink Spazz Lancer

• Recent member
Playback order, track-wise.
« on: August 20, 2012, 03:36:10 pm »

I don't know what I've ticked, if indeed I have, that shuffles each album. I haven't checked 'shuffle' anywhere that I can see; however, when I simply click 'play' on an album, it starts with a random track.

I understand that I have inadvertently asked the jukebox to do the random bit, just be grateful for any advice re., how to go from track 1 onwards.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Playback order, track-wise.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 04:26:38 pm »

The shuffle button is the in the middle of the three buttons right of the progress bar. I guess you allready know and checked this?! If it is set to "shuffle off" or "shuffle automatic" it should not shuffle albums.

From which place do you start album playback?

If you use playlists to organise your albums, be sure that they are ordered by track number. If they are not, reorder them (by clicking the Track Number column header), right click the playlist (in tree) and select "Update Order".

If you use a smartlist, check if you set up it to order your files by track number using the smartlist editor. Under "modifying results" you can specify how the files should be ordered.

Pink Spazz Lancer

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 03:01:50 pm »

Ha!

Problem sorted. Thanks.

With the skin I'm using, indeed the skin I've always used (^^Diabolik), the 'shuffle' button to the right of the progress bar is nigh-unnoticeable. I checked every option in options...

Thanks for the help, chief.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up