INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ability to change some fonts in the skin.  (Read 718 times)

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
Ability to change some fonts in the skin.
« on: August 23, 2012, 08:19:45 am »

Is quite possible to change some font type inside of skins, like in the main toolbar menu, tracklist headers, tabs, etc.?.
Or the player it only use the standard font type you add for all texts there?!, and sorry if this post is similar or same as another topic, but im too lazy searching right now :)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Ability to change some fonts in the skin.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 11:29:25 am »

We want a user to be able to pick a font, so most all parts of the program will use the font in Options > Tree & View (or Options > Theater View for Theater View).

Sometimes bold or size is applied stylistically, but it's out of control of the skin.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Ability to change some fonts in the skin.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 01:50:17 pm »

I know about that option, but what i mean is possible to change in the main.xml and add some new line introducing some new type of fonts, at the desire location, let say, tracklist header or display on main bar.
Like this example:
<PLAYERBAR>
   <Data AllowEnlargeForFont="0" />
    <Entry Name="Display" Bitmap="Playerbar_Display.png" NumberImages="1" Margins="5,2,5,2" DrawMode="REGION_E_HSTRETCH,REGION_E_VSTRETCH" >
      <DisplayFont TitleSize="100" TitleWeight="100" Status Size="90" StatusWeight="100" />
      <Colors TitleText="ffffff" StatusText="ffffff" />
The bolded line is what you can shrink the text on the main toolbar.
I don't know if that is possible because i don't know much about working with commands in the main.xml, only what i can reproduce and copy from other skins. (poor skill on that side :) )
Pages: [1]   Go Up