INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini Player Slim Skin  (Read 749 times)

Bengi010

• World Citizen
Mini Player Slim Skin
« on: September 07, 2012, 05:35:20 pm »

I don't usually use the mini player, but when I do I like the slim skin, it's near perfect.  The only problem is I can't move it.  It pops up about 2/3 up the screen dead center and won't budge.  When I try to drag it it maximizes to full screen and all I can do is exit back to normal view.   All I want to do is drag it to the bottom corner of my screen.
Intel Core i-5 6600K, Asus Z170-A ATX Motherboard, Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, Asus Xonar Essence STX,
                                          Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 1000w PSU, Lian-Li PC-B25F ATX Tower,
                                   Dell S2716DG G-Sync Monitor & AOC 2230 Monitor, Corsair Hydro H60 Cooler,
                                                                    Windows 10, JRiver MC 23

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Mini Player Slim Skin
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:11:29 am »

Sounds like something is messed up, but maybe this will be a workaround for now.  Try moving it view Alt-Space M and then immediately use the arrow keys once.  The window should then follow your mouse around for placement.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up