INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visualisations  (Read 1262 times)

pauly139

• World Citizen
Visualisations
« on: September 19, 2012, 07:05:59 pm »

I can't get Whitecap (from SoundSpectrum) to appear as an option in Visualisations - I reinstalled it and selected J River as an integration option and it still doesn't appear. However it does show in the Plugins list under Display. It worked fine in MC17.

Paul.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Visualisations
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 12:33:18 am »

I gave up on Whitecap as it got too repetitive too quickly for me. I can confirm that both Aeon and G-Force are working fine with v18 here.

Note though, that after uninstalling v17, I needed to reinstall both visualisations for them to work again (despite them being shown as options in v18). This is because they worked in v18 by referencing the dll files under the v17 installation. Removing v17 also removed the dll files, but not their references in the v18 part of the MC registry.

Could this be the case with your Whitecap installation too?

-marko.

Fabricio

• Citizen of the Universe
  • No one has patience with me.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 04:32:18 am »

I gave up on Whitecap as it got too repetitive too quickly for me. I can confirm that both Aeon and G-Force are working fine with v18 here.

Note though, that after uninstalling v17, I needed to reinstall both visualisations for them to work again (despite them being shown as options in v18). This is because they worked in v18 by referencing the dll files under the v17 installation. Removing v17 also removed the dll files, but not their references in the v18 part of the MC registry.

Could this be the case with your Whitecap installation too?

-marko.

I have Aeon and G-Force, but the new version of the function keyboard does not work.

pauly139

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:06:40 am »

Ahh I never uninstalled MC17, which sounds like my problem. I'll uninstall it, reinstall Whitecap and see if that fixes the problem.

Paul.

pauly139

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 05:10:27 am »

Well after uninstalling MC17, the Whitecap installation does not find MC18 and so can not be installed for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up