INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Beta Update  (Read 769 times)

Lachlan

New Beta Update
« on: April 22, 2002, 08:30:08 am »

Is it just me?  When I try to select several songs with the CTRL key, it doesn't seem to work right.  I click on a file and it doesn't highlight until I select the next song.  Maybe it's just me.

Lachlan

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
RE:New Beta Update
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2002, 08:33:55 am »

It's not just you. It happens to me and at least one other person as well. I've already reported it in the bug thread. Next Page

Lachlan

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 08:45:43 am »

Thanks.  Thought I was crazy. Next Page  One other problem I am having is "Renaming files from properties".  It keeps telling me the file is in-use or proctected or I have taging turned off.  I know that none of these are true, yet, it's still not letting me.  Am I doing something wrong?  I worked before.

Lachlan

Michael Horton

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 09:15:31 am »

Doof

didn't see your post over there--I just re-reported it in the bug thread

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 10:08:02 am »

It's there. It's a standalone post that's actually just confirming paulballie's post about it.

I later found out that, even though the file isn't highlighted, it is in fact selected. I figured they'd figure that part out, though. Next Page

LCtheDJ

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 10:27:52 am »

Lachlan,

About the tagging; when I got the same error messages, it turned out that the files had tags that were ID3v2.4, which MJ does not support.  After removing the tags and retagging with ID3v2.3 (used Winamp), I had no more problems with MJ tagging.
Pages: [1]   Go Up