INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Triple Monitor Theatre View Issue.  (Read 971 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Triple Monitor Theatre View Issue.
« on: October 02, 2012, 02:25:24 pm »

I'm having some issues with triple monitors. I have two monitors and my tv connected to my pc. The issue is that when all three displays are active, launching theatre view on my tv is quite temperamental. Sometimes it works and most of the time the tv screen just darkens.

My pc has a new i5 Ivy Bridge with Intel HD Graphics 4000, my main monitor and tv is connected directly to the motherboard. The monitor is vga and the tv is hdmi.

My secondary monitor is connected via vga on an old Radeon X1550 Series card. It is setup properly on the bios to use both onboard graphics as well as the card.

I've tried various multi monitor software's to manage monitor profiles so I can switch to tv only etc but none of them are working properly and never remember my profiles properly. I would like to just keep all monitors active and extended from my main monitor. All three monitors show up in the MC options to set full screen display. The only issue is that theatre view doesn't always show up..

One thing is that in the options , the monitor identity numbers don't match those of the windows display settings or even the third party software for that matter. It may be due to using both onboard and a graphics card.

Anybody and any troubleshooting ideas.

Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up