INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DFX Audio Enhancer 11 don't work with JRiver Media Center v. 17-18.  (Read 5295 times)

Fabricio

• Citizen of the Universe
  • No one has patience with me.

Hello,

For me, DFX Audio Enhancer 11 don't work with JRiver Media Center v. 17-18.

and for you?

Regards,

Fabricio, from Brazil.

denbo

• Recent member
Re: DFX Audio Enhancer 11 don't work with JRiver Media Center v. 17-18.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 10:13:41 pm »

Like you, I've had trouble with DFX 11 and been in contact with DFX support to rectify the problem.

Here's what I got so far - (according to DFX support - don't blame me if this doesn't suit your requirements)

1. DFX 11 DOES work with JRiver Media Center v.17 - unless you haven't used the JRiver Media Center v.17 'normal' install.

Apparently, if you've got Media Centre installed either as a 'portable' install or custom install in any location other than the c:\program files\ ... etc DFX can't locate JRiver to 'attach' itself to as there are no registry entries to direct it to the JRiver location.

Makes sense

2. DFX didn't realise that JRiver have released a new version (18) of Media Centre and promise to release a patch to DFX 11 so they work together.

How all this started was somehow my Google search for 'DFX for JRiver' found me a download of DFX 9.304 which I installed - and it works with JRiver v 18 but only in trial mode right now.

When I registered it and got the automated registration key download from DFX , it turns out the DFX automatic registration process sent me a key for the new version 11

And, depite my atrtempts, I can't get a registration key off of DFX for this version 9 to allow me to have full use of DFX.

DFX support tells me I have to wait until the patch is released for DFX v.11 then use my new registration key.

Dah.

Update: DFX support sent me a registration key for Version 9 so I'm 'back in business'.

Fabricio

• Citizen of the Universe
  • No one has patience with me.
Re: DFX Audio Enhancer 11 don't work with JRiver Media Center v. 17-18.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 11:12:48 pm »

Thank you for your attention. I'll wait for the pacth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up