INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I Display sound format when switching language track (pop-up) ?  (Read 1216 times)

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

;D started to migrate my home setup from MC17 to MC18....just love the first developments. THANKS for this still amazing software.

I certainly represent a minority but I have on my server 250+ music concerts either in DVD or BD. BD: Whilst the evergreen problem of BD full menu support is always on (and I guess is here to stay) and particles is just not a satisfactory way to handle it for me. I still use TMT5 as external player and all works like a charm.

DVD : I really like the new navigation bar in the MC18 player (great improvement). Music DVD nevertheless hold various encodings (ie dolby or DTS) in
various audio tracks (which the bar displays correctly as for ex. english1, english2, english3)

Is there a way to pop-up/display the audio format when switching these tracks?

(In Audiopath I can see the format ie. if I'm playing DTS or DD) but it would be very helpful if the format could just pop-up or be displayed on the screen directly. This would be even more useful for people not bit-streaming or having an external DAC which doesn't display the format of what is currently playing.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can I Display sound format when switching language track (pop-up) ?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:35:18 am »

I don't think thats currently possible, I've seen the request pop up every now and then.

It would certainly be very helpful to be able to see this.

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen

Just discovered that the osd shows the info for some bd's...
Pages: [1]   Go Up