INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New User - Unassigned File Issue  (Read 1210 times)

SoundArtillery

New User - Unassigned File Issue
« on: October 10, 2012, 10:43:54 pm »

I just purchased JRiver after transitioning from a Apple/iTunes/Pure Vinyl music server.  Why does every album I burn from dBPowerAmp with perfect tags import into JRiver with several Unassigned files.  Did I not set something up correctly?  Please help . . . all this retagging is making me yearn for iTunes again.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: New User - Unassigned File Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 10:35:42 am »

Perhaps explain your workflow with a little more detail? It's quite difficult to understand where your issues may be being introduced without knowing more about what you are doing.

Also, dBPowerAmp is an excellent program, indeed, I used to be a licensed user many years ago. I say "used to be" because MC is also a high quality ripper and burner. Have you explored these features yet? If you were able to switch, you would probably find that these issues disappear all on their own.

If you prefer to keep using dB though, I'm sure we can get to the root of your problems.

Remember to mention what filetypes you are burning from or ripping to.

-marko.

northnb

Re: New User - Unassigned File Issue
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 12:33:39 pm »

I am having the same problem when using dbpoweramp to rip cds to aiff files. All the files are in the folder, but metadata has been deleted from some of the files causing them to show as unassigned in Mediacenter. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up