INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request  (Read 908 times)

Jong

• Citizen of the Universe
Feature request
« on: October 15, 2012, 04:36:48 am »

Sorry, I could not find the old feature request thread. Maybe it should be pinned?

I've already beaten to death my request for imporved handling of blu-ray and .iso in MC18. That probably remains my main request. But next is a complete overhaul of the way views are handled in all the different interfaces. I know this is not an original request but I do believe it is one that is becoming more and more of an issue as devices proliferate.

I now have:

- (Regular view)
- Theaterview
- Web Gizmo
- 2  x DLNA profiles

and 2 servers.

Ignoring regular view, which is a little different, that is 4 x 2 = 8 view customisations and mostly I want these all the same. I can only see this getting worse over the next year or two.

Help!!!

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
Re: Feature request
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 05:01:54 am »

I haven't had the time but I meant to figure out if/how I could export Views config (both standard and theater) to import them on another machine.

pcstockton

Re: Feature request
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 12:34:49 pm »

Just installed 18 on my work computer.... just for fun to see what has changed.

I would like to still see the "Variety Options" for Play Doctor shown under the text field rather than a drop down menu.

Also, i would LOVE the ability to choose variety on a right click "Play with Play Doctor".  That would be SWEET!!!

Thanks for considering,
Patrick
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva
Pages: [1]   Go Up