INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play doctor doesn't work  (Read 1076 times)

Sgucci99

• Junior Woodchuck
Play doctor doesn't work
« on: October 17, 2012, 01:38:20 pm »

Typing something on this field,i.e. the composer,  it disappears when clicking on return, and JRiver plays the entire library.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Play doctor doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 02:15:16 pm »

When you do that, it will play songs by that composer and similar music.

Sgucci99

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 02:21:07 am »

in the past after entered the composer and having choosen the percentage of similarity, clicking the play button which now disappeared, i was getting the msg° Doctor play is filling your prescription° and the list of music was with most of that composer.
getting back on the play doctor, I was able to see my previouss choise. Now the name ofthecomposer disappears, andthe play starts immediately with the choosen composer, but after itl ooks like casual.

NickF

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 02:34:01 am »

I have the same problem.  Irrespective of what artist is entered, I get a completely different selection play.  Even if I clear Paying Now, the same thing happens.  I'm using 18.0.59.

Edit:  I tried "Reset settings to defaults" under Options and now it works OK.  I assumed I would only get the requested artist but I do get others in the Playlist but I assume that is a result of "Some variety".

I don't know what was set in the options but I wouldn't expect that setting to stick for other selections.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10
Pages: [1]   Go Up