INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox Startup  (Read 2076 times)

smorefi

Media Jukebox Startup
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:00:05 pm »

Hi, everybody.  I'm a newbie, but I love Media Jukebox.  I have the latest version, and I'm running Windows 7. 

When I enter the program, it automatically goes to Start, which is the ad for Media Server upgrade.  Is there any way to make it start up on the Audio choice, which is where all my albums are?

Also, if I upgrade to Media Server, is it significantly more complex?  I can handle some complexity, but I don't want to ruin what I consider now to be an ideal setup for my albums and scripts (I'm an English teacher, so I have scripts loaded on my Media Jukebox player--really makes it easy!).

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
Re: Media Jukebox Startup
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 05:41:43 am »

You're talking about "Media Server", but I guess you mean "Media Center" (MC) ;)

In Media Jukebox you are NOT able to select a startup page. If you update to Media Center, you will be able to set your favorite startup location.

Media Center is significantly more complex I'd say. BUT: You are able to deactivate features you don't want to use. To start with it you can make MC nearly look and behave like Media Jukebox. Changing to MC should be easy this way. MC is able to import the library you have in Media Jukebox so you don't have to do all the import and sorting again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up