INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 18 doesn't add newly downloaded files to its library  (Read 1072 times)

Professor Jud

• Recent member
MC 18 doesn't add newly downloaded files to its library
« on: November 01, 2012, 03:38:21 am »

I've just built a new desktop (complete with an i5-3580K chip, a 240 GB solid state drive, and a Win 7 Pro 64-bit OS) and installed MC 18.  I moved my music library from my old laptop, which also runs the Win 7 64-bit OS and the new MC 18, to the new computer successfully.   But when recently I downloaded a new album to my laptop, then tried to transfer it via a USB thumb drive to my new desktop, MC18 on the desktop wouldn't put the newly dowloaded album in its music library, even though the new album sits in the same folder with all the rest of my music that MC 18 on the new desktop plays happily. Odd, and odder because in Windows Explorer each of the newly downloaded files has the usual preceding, tiny MC icon.  Of course, on my old laptop, the new album "popped" into my music library automatically.  What's happening here?    What do I do to make my new i5-3570K machine "recognize" the new music files I download to my regular old music folder there?
Thanks  for the help.

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 18 doesn't add newly downloaded files to its library
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:24:48 am »

I think you need to configure auto-import.
Pages: [1]   Go Up