INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ask for new features  (Read 972 times)

Gedeon

• World Citizen
Ask for new features
« on: November 01, 2012, 10:20:48 am »

First of all greetings for this product. It's difficult to find something that joins great features and great quality.

However after two weeks of use I have two initial suggestions/requests that I think could improve the usability.

For movies/videos/tv:

- In the standard maximized view, I miss three common buttons (for me at least): rotate subtitles, rotate audio, and rotate Adaptative Audio settings. These are functions that i usually need and have to change with at least three or four additional clicks.

For everything:

- I use Zones more like profiles than physical or hardware devices zones. So I have defined:
  • a Zone for video with an audio parametric equalizer set that smooths higher frequencies (like THX does more or less) High-Self 16Kzh -9db, and 5.1 output.
  • a Zone for music with JRSS enabled for subwoofer redirection (with subclarity) and the previous equalizer setting disabled

¿ Should be possible automatically send a content to the correct Zone depending on the filetype or metadata?

And the last: ¿ Could be defined the mouse wheel to act as a volume controller ?

Thanks in advance.
P.D. I'm just testing loopback and asio inputs and looks really awesome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up