INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP presets for Video Audio  (Read 1049 times)

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
DSP presets for Video Audio
« on: November 15, 2012, 03:17:25 pm »

I heard that you will be able to create individual DSP presets for different formats, i.e. preset for video and one for audio. is this available yet in JRiver?
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
Re: DSP presets for Video Audio
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 04:14:37 pm »

You have always been able to do it with zones by creating one zone for video and one zone for audio and setting your DSP how you want for each. However, you have to manually switch zones depending on content.

What is planned for V18 is a way to make it automatic so that your 2 channel music will use the music zone, your multi-channel music will use the multi-channel music zone, and the movies will use the movie zone without any user intervention. This hasn't been implemented yet.

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 08:48:19 pm »

You have always been able to do it with zones by creating one zone for video and one zone for audio and setting your DSP how you want for each. However, you have to manually switch zones depending on content.

What is planned for V18 is a way to make it automatic so that your 2 channel music will use the music zone, your multi-channel music will use the multi-channel music zone, and the movies will use the movie zone without any user intervention. This hasn't been implemented yet.

yep, i know about the zones, was question about the automatic switching. I know it will happen for v18, but any idea when?
Windows 10 | Sony 55W805C TV | Metrum Acoustics Musette DAC | Luxman L-550AX | PMC Twenty.23

Blaine78

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 04:52:22 pm »

anyone?
Pages: [1]   Go Up