INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My TV recordings are showing as "Live" and I can't FF through commercials  (Read 1035 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe

I am on latest version of 18. I did not have this problem before upgading from MC17 to 18.0.78 but I did not try to watch any TV recordings since the upgrade so I don't know when this proble, started.
I'm recording from the tunners located on my server and playing back on client machines.
The TV episode plays fine but when I hit the FF button on the remote, the time-line bar shows "Live TV" and the program does not fast forward.
Has anyone seen this problem before?

CountryBumkin

Re: My TV recordings are showing as "Live" and I can't FF through commercials
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:01:25 pm »

it turns out this issue is not related to just recorded TV. None of my client machines can FF or jump forward on any DVD, BD, or TV show. Only the Server has this ability.
I'm going to post this now on the main MC18 thread since this is not just TV related.

greg.smalter

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 09:03:17 am »

Try using the right and left arrows (jump 30 seconds) instead of Fast Forward and Rewind. Let me know if that works.

CountryBumkin

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 02:09:51 pm »

There was a bug in one of the beta builds of MC18 (a while back now) that was discovered by developers and has been fixed. I think MC has gone through at least a dozen builds since this was an issue.
Sorry I didn't post back that the issue was fixed.
And thanks for offering a suggestion.
CB
Pages: [1]   Go Up