INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lock display to this zone?  (Read 2786 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
lock display to this zone?
« on: December 11, 2012, 05:16:11 am »

im a bit confused about this. what does it do. turning it of or on seems to not make a difference. or am i doing something wrong?
i was hoping to let pln in my second view following the active zone. is that possible anotherway?

thanks
 :)
gab

Fabricio

• No one has patience with me.
Re: lock display to this zone?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 07:03:44 am »

im a bit confused about this. what does it do. turning it of or on seems to not make a difference. or am i doing something wrong?
i was hoping to let pln in my second view following the active zone. is that possible anotherway?

thanks
gab

+1

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 03:19:25 pm »

Normally if you're looking at the active zone and switch zone (Ctrl+T), the display moves to the new active zone.

If you lock the view, it won't do this.  It's most useful in split views where you always want a certain zone on the side of the program, etc.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

gappie

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 06:05:54 pm »

Normally if you're looking at the active zone and switch zone (Ctrl+T), the display moves to the new active zone.

If you lock the view, it won't do this.  It's most useful in split views where you always want a certain zone on the side of the program, etc.
that is how i have set it up. split view, and playing now at the left. the view is locked but lock to this zone is disabled.. not sure why it does not change. will play around a bit more :) stil think it would be nice and very helpfull when it would change with the zone active.. so the left panel is locked to playing now, but lock to this zone is disabled, and changes when the active zone changes.

gab

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:32 pm »

Where can I find this option? Don't see it anywhere...

Will it effect on this one: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=74607.0

gappie

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 06:58:12 pm »

Where can I find this option? Don't see it anywhere...

Will it effect on this one: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=74607.0
when you are in playing now. move the mouse over the top (tab) arrow. then you get a menu. lock display to this zone is one of the dishes to choose.

if it will effect it.. i dont know. i stopped using vizzes a long time ago..

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up