INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Covert Art from Internet not showing window  (Read 697 times)

fridden

• Recent member
Get Covert Art from Internet not showing window
« on: December 12, 2012, 08:27:52 am »

A while back I reported about a small problem I had with getting the dialog window for "Get Covert art from Internet" to show properly in MC17.  I still have the problem in MC18, and though it isn’t a big deal I discovered something that might perhaps be a clue and decided to write about it again.

Sometimes when I right click a track or a group of tracks and select Cover Art->"Get From Internet.." the dialog just flashes by and disappears. In the activity field I can see that there is another window opened, but when hovering above the MC icon the windows is just like a frame of a window (see attached image). I can close it but I can’t bring it to the front.
I can select “Get From internet…” several time, and it will opened several of these ghostlike dialogues until after perhaps 3-4 times an ordinary dialogue will show up.

I discovered today that I can right-click on one of these ghost-dialogues and select “Maximize” and the window will show up with found covert-art and everything. So it seems like the problem has nothing to do with my internet connection, but rather with displaying the actual window or letting it have proper focus or something.

Perhaps it’s something with my machine or setup but I thought it could be worth mentioning.
Have a nice day!

/Fridden
Pages: [1]   Go Up