INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stuttering video play back [Solved]  (Read 929 times)

boer1963

• Recent member
Stuttering video play back [Solved]
« on: December 12, 2012, 10:11:07 am »

Hello,

I am trying now the JRIVEr 18, and before the version 17. My music content on my harddisks is playing well. But my DVD and BD content (ripped by JRIVEr or by DVDFAB, the latest version) is not playing well on my PC. Both with version 17 and 18,  I have stuttering when I am looking it back.

This problem is NOT with Cyberlink Power DVD12, when I am playing from my harddisks.

Is there anybody who can help me with this problem? I've tried everything with the general video settings.

Regards,

AJR
The Netherlands

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Stuttering video play back
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 10:58:54 am »

If you are using RO+HQ setting, try the RO Standard setting, then try it with Hardware Acceleration ON and OFF, and report back if that makes any difference.
Also, if you are storing your movies on a server/computer and playing on a client machine or using external HD storage, be sure to try to copy one movie directly to your computer's main HD and play it that way (for testing).

boer1963

• Recent member
Re: Stuttering video play back
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 12:00:38 pm »

Hi there,

I have tried what you told me. But that was not the problem. Very strange, but I have experimented with the audio ouput, and the output mode setting was on 500 ms. So sound and video was bad. I put it on the minimum hardware size, and video was ok, but sound was bad.  I have  I tried it with the 10ms and 50 ms. Sound was ok, and video was ok.

Why is this? (So, the stuttering is over). I can look now. The only thing is, that the undertitling is a bit flickering, maybe due to mu videocard? (My RAM is 4 GB, and a I5 PC)

Regards,

AJR
The Netherlands
Pages: [1]   Go Up