INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix Nordic support  (Read 9033 times)

zordiack

Netflix Nordic support
« on: December 20, 2012, 03:32:22 am »

Hi, i'm currently planning new HTPC setup, and your software seems like a perfect fit for my needs. However, i'm curious about the Netflix implementation, will it work with Netflix Nordic? If your implementation is browser based it should work. I really need confirmation on this, since it's the sole reason i'm updating my setup. I currently own Boxee Box and D-Link is not showing any interest or support for it.

You will certainly have a new customer if this is confirmed working.

Lasse_Lus

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Netflix Nordic support
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 03:41:58 am »

several threads regarding netflix nordic has been posted recently

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=75378.0
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=75108.0

try a search for more

MT5FR

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 05:46:26 am »

Why not test MC your self? It will take as much as 4 minutes I think. Installation and entering Netflix credentials and entering the Netflix item in Theater View.
I tested a very brief time when netflix first came to Norway, but I do not know how much or little was shown, or what options was available. Netflix is of no interest for me as it has to little content, or is to slow to add it.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

zordiack

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 01:53:22 am »

So based on reading the other threads it basically doesn't work :( That's a shame.

Netflix should open up the API for other countries too if they are expanding their service. Netflix is doing really bad job with other than mainstream device support with it's Nordic launch, same goes also for HBO Nordic but that's another story.

I'll hold off from my HTPC build for now and wait how is this situation going forward, not counting on Netflix though, they are not shining in the customer service department.
Pages: [1]   Go Up