INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo - Opening large playlist causes disconnect?  (Read 1128 times)

tom-erik

• Recent member
Gizmo - Opening large playlist causes disconnect?
« on: December 31, 2012, 10:06:52 pm »

I'm using the Gizmo app on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2) and my phone (HTC Desire Z) and they both seem to be disconnecting when I'm opening a playlist that is of a rather large size.

For instance when I try to access my iPod playlist which contains 27156 elements and my Album section which presumably contains 46057 elements (Amount in MC) they both try to load for a while then continue on to re-login by "Looking up access key" and then proceed with the rest of the connection process which leads me to the main menu.

What's somewhat disturbing is that when I open the Artists section it opens fine and that contains 40171 elements.

I was wondering what I could possibly do to actually figure out what on earth is causing this or if this is something that could somehow just become fixed in the near future.

WebPlay and the webinterface for Gizmo shows no problems on the default browser on my phone if that even matters at all.

Thanks!

EDIT: I only found one more list that causes this: Highly Rated. (14794 elements)

tom-erik

• Recent member
Re: Gizmo - Opening large playlist causes disconnect?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 06:14:54 pm »

So this _fixed_ itself over the night. I don't even..
Pages: [1]   Go Up