INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MadVR comes up on screen behind the movie  (Read 708 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
MadVR comes up on screen behind the movie
« on: January 01, 2013, 07:44:09 am »

I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but when I try to access the MadVR settings (right click on the movie >Direct Show Filters>MadVR), first I have to right click then quickly move my mouse pointer onto the Pop-up box or the box will blink off. It usually takes a couple of attempts to "catch" the box. After I click on "MadVR" button, the MadVR window comes up behind the movie. I have to exit the movie to get to the MadVR settings box, which on the Standard View page behind the movie. Then I can make any changes and restart the movie. The MadVR settings used to show "on top" of the movie. I don't make many adjustments so I'm not sure when this behavior started. I'm on 18.0.103 now.

I get this behavior on both my TVs (the Family room and Bedroom). But on my Computer the (right click on movie) popup box stays on the screen regardless of where the mouse pointer is so it must be somthing unique to my setup. On my Computer I use don't have a "Remote" setup since I am always at the keyboard. On the other two TVs I use a bluetooth keyboard/mouse to access the MC program/settings when necessary and a Harmony Remote for normal selection/veiwing tasks.

Am I the only one seeing this?
Pages: [1]   Go Up