INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie covers weirdness in Theater View  (Read 747 times)

Grenache

• World Citizen
Movie covers weirdness in Theater View
« on: January 03, 2013, 04:54:25 am »

I have a weird problem with my video covers in Theater View. All the covers are showing correctly in the list but to the right (where I have information about genre, rating etc.) MC is changing between two covers. This is difficult to explain, but when I go through the list it sort of "jumps" between two covers in the right pane. Or maybe it's more like it's shifting between two different "renderings" of the same cover where in some cases the size is changing and in other cases it seems to slightly adjust the resolution. And in some cases the cover doesn't change at all (as it should).

I only have one cover (jpg-file) in the movie folders and I can't find any cover files in the cache folders. I've also unchecked "Also store image in the file's tag". I've even tried removing all the covers in Cover Art > Remove Cover Art, but then I have no covers at all. When I get new ones through "Get Movie & TV Info..." the weirdness with seemingly different covers starts again.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Grenache

• World Citizen
Re: Movie covers weirdness in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 12:02:20 pm »

Anyone? Really ?

filupmarley

• Recent member
Re: Movie covers weirdness in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:26:33 pm »

I don't know what causes it, but I have noticed this on a few movies. In Theater coverflow view it shows one cover but if I hover on it before selecting it the image will change to another cover. If I go ahead and select the movie the same thing happens as what you describe. I can't figure it out either. It's more of an annoyance then anything, but it is strange that I can't figure it out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up