INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging queue?  (Read 730 times)

tom-erik

• Recent member
Tagging queue?
« on: January 04, 2013, 05:18:38 pm »

It'd be useful if you had a view of which files are begin tagged (Completed, Failed w/ reason, etc.) so if the application ever misses out on something for either reason you could look back and possibly re-do it straight from the queue.

I don't know if there's anything internal which keeps track of this. I just know I've gotten some popups when exiting the application because the files were "Locked" which might be an issue of my own I need to look into but certainly I would still want to revisit the files to check up.

I would want a feature like this or if one could be implemented with the features already in JRiver I'd like to know how.

Thanks

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tagging queue?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 05:32:02 pm »

this makes sense to me. i know the popups.. for me actually always because i did not turn on some external harddisk. and then i just stop tagging because i get sick of all the popups. when mc keeps track of it, maybe a nicer way to handle it would be sweet. like only one popup thingy and maybe saving up the changes till they can be done (even after restart  :P ) and a place to check this all...

:)
gab

tom-erik

• Recent member
Re: Tagging queue?
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 12:43:52 pm »

Does nobody else have an opinion about this because this is a feature that would be very dear to me. :-X
Pages: [1]   Go Up