INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not all tracks import into MC17 library on a particular CD  (Read 1836 times)

tgundo2003

• Recent member
Not all tracks import into MC17 library on a particular CD
« on: January 19, 2013, 09:31:06 pm »

I've been busy ripping my CD's and DVD's into MC17 on a new HTPC I'm building up at home. So far it has been going great.

I am using DB Poweramp to rip CD's AIFF.

One of the discs I ripped tonight is giving me grief. All of the tracks ripped to the hard drive correctly, but MC17 does not bring in all the tracks  into the library. There are 18 tracks, but is will not bring in tracks 2-7. I can manually go to the tracks on the drive and play them in MC17 fine, but they just will not import into the library. I have deleted it from the library and hard drive and re-ripped several times, but it will just not bring in those tracks. As far as I can tell this is the only time I have had this problem....that includes a huge library I built/maintain at my office.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Not all tracks import into MC17 library on a particular CD
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 09:44:38 pm »

Is it possible those tracks have incorrect album info, and they are being listed elsewhere?

Try searching for recently imported tracks:

[date imported]=<1h

and see what you get listed.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

tgundo2003

• Recent member
Re: Not all tracks import into MC17 library on a particular CD
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 06:48:08 pm »

Didn't even think to check recently imported...sure enough the metadada for those tracks were missing all together. Actually was the same on a bunch I just ripped in....now I need to figure out why DBPoweramp is not putting the metadata on each track correctly.... ?

Thanks for the slap upside the head!
Pages: [1]   Go Up