INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8.0.245 bugs  (Read 548 times)

eso

• World Citizen
8.0.245 bugs
« on: April 10, 2002, 12:14:18 am »

I'm posting this in a new thread because it seems that these have been overlooked - I posted them for the last beta already but they're still there (BTW, why don't you create a "bug list" similiar to the whish list, wouldn't that make bugs easier to track for everyone?):

- Play/Pause key on Natural Keyboard Pro now no longer opens an Explorer window but instead the keyboard driver's dialog to change the function assigned to the key appears (if MJ is a background app).

- In "mini-me" mode with winamp skins the playlist font is much to small (unreadable) on my machine (1600x1200 with large fonts setting). Or is there a way to change the font size?

- The update of the sliders (position and volume) in the new player window only happens if I move the mouse over the player window.

New ones:

- when bringing other windows to front that overlap the MJ window, their contents sometimes is not redrawn correctly.

- Checking a checkbox (e.g. in the options dialog) reveals part of the original windows checkbox behind it - maybe because I have a large font setup (on XP).

- feeling blue...

eso

Pages: [1]   Go Up