INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hulu+ not playing?  (Read 822 times)

Battledad

• World Citizen
Hulu+ not playing?
« on: February 03, 2013, 12:18:25 pm »

I have an icon in theater view for Hulu+. I open Hulu+. I pick something to play and...nothing...won't start anything.

Help?

Update: I opened Hulu+ in a browser window and shows play fine. Just when I try to use a Hulu+ icon link in Theater view. Same issue with Netflix so I removed both for now and have them both on my Symbaloo page. Appreciate any suggestions on how to have both as icons/choices in theater view and getting them to work.

Maxxwire

• Recent member
Re: Hulu+ not playing?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 05:34:34 pm »

I have an icon in theater view for Hulu+. I open Hulu+. I pick something to play and...nothing...won't start anything.

Hulu seems to work fine for a few weeks and then it will not work for a while which is very frustrating because after getting used to watching Hulu using MadVR it is very disappointing to go back to the much lower quality of watching Hulu+ using a browser.

Hulu and YouTube occasionally change their sites and it requires us to make corresponding changes to get things working again.

I'm hoping that the JRiver team will once again be able to fix this problem.  ~Maxx
Pages: [1]   Go Up