INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ISO playback for SACD rips. Can I change sample rate to 192 from default 96?  (Read 2146 times)

icenine

• Junior Woodchuck

I have ISO files for SACD rips.  My DAC will handle 24/192 but JRiver 18 defaults to 24/96.  It looks not to be possible to change from 96 to 192 but I am wondering.  Thanks!
Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >J River (Current)> Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo M Scaler>Wave Stream dual BNC >Chord Hugo TT 2 > DCA Stealth

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

You can output any sample rate.

Look in DSP Studio > Output Format.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

icenine

• Junior Woodchuck

You have to set all of the output to 192.  If I play the ISO a window pops up saying it can't playback 24 bit 354 Hz and recommends changing to 96 Hz.  If you go in DSP for each input it says you can change greater than 192 to 192 individually but changes every output to 192 then no matter if you're playing 44 or 192.
Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >J River (Current)> Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo M Scaler>Wave Stream dual BNC >Chord Hugo TT 2 > DCA Stealth

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

MC18 allows setting output sample rates for each input sample rate.  You would set the "> 192,000 Hz" one for DSD.

I thought MC17 had this as well, but I'm not sure.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

icenine

• Junior Woodchuck

OK you are right sir!  I couldn't figure out how to get the drop-down for each individual output.  Got it working and all is good!  I love JRiver!
Pages: [1]   Go Up