INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it Possible to Sync MC 17 Playlists to Cowon S9/J3?  (Read 15949 times)

ballen

• Junior Woodchuck
Is it Possible to Sync MC 17 Playlists to Cowon S9/J3?
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:26:59 pm »

Hi,

Are there any Cowon S9/J3 users who've been successful syncing MC 17 or 13 created playlists to their devices?

I've recently upgraded to an S9 (firmware 2.53) from a D2+ and have not found a solution.  I'm aware of Cowon's DPL (Dynamic Playlist) but this limits you to (1) on-the-go playlist.

I started with MediaCenter back when it was called MediaJukeBox and I use it exclusively for all my music needs.  Over time (3000+ songs), I've created multiple playlists for a wide-range of purposes.  Usually mood oriented (eg. Uptempo, Medium, Slow, Genre, etc).  I don't particularly care to hear a CD as it's manufactured (slow song followed by a fast one), thus I create playlists with songs arranged in a specific order.

I love the Cowon sound but I miss the ability to use my previously created MC playlists.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!   ;)

Dawgincontrol

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • We have met the enemy and he is us.
Re: Is it Possible to Sync MC 17 Playlists to Cowon S9/J3?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 04:04:23 pm »

Couldn't get it to work properly either.  Sends the song and can see the playlist, but the lists are empty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up