INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What’s the best way to update your library?  (Read 900 times)

Datman

• World Citizen
What’s the best way to update your library?
« on: February 24, 2013, 01:10:21 pm »

One of the things I like most about MC18 is the library the way it puts the movie picture and all the info is so cool. Perhaps the most frustrating thing is I don’t seem to be able to figure out how to easily update the new movies to my library.

The way I set up my system is more complicated than most I think and my movies that have been processed down to BD5 or 9 are in folders and the BD25 movies are ISO files.

I get new movies process them and copy them to the appropriate drive and when I go to watch them in MC18 they are not there. I start clicking to try and figure it out and often mess something up.

There must be an easy way.

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: What’s the best way to update your library?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 03:17:15 pm »

File > Library > Import
Configure auto-import
Make sure that folder is included in the list.
Click Finish to make sure settings get saved.
You can choose in the settings to let auto-import run by itself automatically or set it to where you have to manually run it.

Datman

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 03:56:36 pm »

I did all that. Does it take a while for MC18 to run the update and me wanting it instantly is causing the problem. I will try setting it to run manually and see if it works better

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 04:05:02 pm »

If they don't Ger picked up during a manual run, then you probably aren't including the file type in the setting for what to import and what to ignore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up