INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo customization?  (Read 986 times)

wildcatknh

• Recent member
Gizmo customization?
« on: February 25, 2013, 09:53:02 pm »

Hey guys ... any help on how I can customize some of the icons that show up on WebGizmo ... either the web version or the Android version? 

I have added some custom menu categories for my Gizmo views, and any of the new custom categories I have created only have the standard default icon that looks like a blank page.  I'd like to change these icons, but I don't know where to do that.  For example, the icons I'm looking to copy and add to these new categories are like the musical note for the Audio category and the magnifying glass for the Search option.

Any help on how I can make these changes?

Thanks.

wildcatknh
HTPC - Win10 Pro, AMD Athlon II X4 645 3.1GHz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, MC23
XBox One X | LG OLED 55B7A | Sony STR-DN1080 AVR

csimon

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Gizmo customization?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 04:23:19 am »

I'm not at my JRiver PC so can't give you an exact  answer, but WebGizmo is basically just a web site and its files are in the JRiver installation directory somewhere, probably under Themes or Skins.  You can therefore find the blank folder icon and replace it with something else, however note that this will change all appearances of the blank folder icon.

If you want a unique icon for each of your custom categories then I don't think this will be possible. JRiver itself decides what icons to use for any particular category (e.g artist, album, audio folder, video folder) and there is no way of giving it a unique icon for any arbitrary category that you have.
Pages: [1]   Go Up