INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver 18 wont copy playlist on MTP (HTC One X)  (Read 1003 times)

NightOrchid

JRiver 18 wont copy playlist on MTP (HTC One X)
« on: February 27, 2013, 12:56:41 pm »

Hi Folks

First post on the forum, Hello all :).

I have JRiver 18 and an HTC One X with Official JB Stock ROM 411, Not Rooted, pure Stock as HTC intended, however, since JB, HTC have taken away the option to use a Mass Storage device, so..

I have the HTC USB Drivers installed on win7x64 (Admin account).

My Issue is:
I can copy music just fine .. just find the track or song, R/Click, Send to > Devices > HTC One X > Click Transfer OR I can Drag anything down to the "Drag Filles Here" Box and it all copies fine.  However, when I come to copy a playlist.. Ive tried..

1) send to > The tracks copy fine and so does the Name of the playlist.. but when I open the playlist in the One X.. its empty.
2) Ive tried "Sync all playlists as a media device" or just sync'ing the list and its the same.. Music is there all fine, the name of the playlist is there.. but the playlist is empty.
3) Exporting the playist as an m3u list and copying it into the playlist folder in the one x, but doesnt work.

From what I know MTP supports ".pls" playlist and I THINK also "m3u", but jrivers playlists are called ".mjr", however, I thought that device Sync would solve that, but i guess not.. playlists are still blank.

So, is there any way to get JRiver to save its playlists as .pls or m3u.. instead of .mjr or does anyone please have any ideas or help.

Many THanks
Night
Pages: [1]   Go Up