INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with sort order in Audio panes  (Read 1198 times)

Leito

• Recent member
Problem with sort order in Audio panes
« on: February 27, 2013, 03:58:04 pm »

In the Audio tab, I use the "Panes and Details" view. In the Details part of the window, I have (among others) the Track# and the Name columns displayed. Naturally, the sort order is by "Track# (a-z)" (and tracks are grouped by album).

I have added the "Name (a-z)" as a second sort order because I have a collection of tracks that do not have the Track# tag filled (and are grouped together, being from the same album), and I want for them to be sorted by name.

So the columns of the Details view is (notice the ↑1 and ↑2):

Now it works right, except for a few tracks (9 tracks among 769 to be precise) that are not sorted correctly in the list, but appear at the end (after the "Z..." named tracks). I checked the Track# tag, none of all the tracks have the tag filled.

An idea on what could cause this "bug"?

Leito

• Recent member
Re: Problem with sort order in Audio panes
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 04:08:13 pm »

...and as usual I find the solution right after posting a request...

Problem came from the Disc# tag. For those 9 tracks, I removed the value of the Disc# tag and they magically sorted themselves in the list.
The "Track# (a-z)" takes also into account the Disc# tag value (and in my case, the Disc# was > 2 for those 9 tracks). Seems logical after knowing it... :)

Anyway, problem solved!
Pages: [1]   Go Up