INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wave Purity ( Vinyl & Tape Filtering) - Reply To Pricing etc Questions  (Read 997 times)

Rusty

www.wavepurity.com
WavePurity Info Service  

(1) Software WavePurity 4.70 is in a "stable" and "released" state. The version also has been frozen for a huge CD-ROM production in January 2002. That means you can be sure that this version will work stable and it is not a beta version.

(2) Our customers get "free of charge" updates which can be downloaded from our homepage. We do not promise this for the lifetime but currently this is our general policy.

(3) Our filters work slowly - thats true. But thats the "price" for "thorough" algorithms with high quality result. Our philosophy is "quality" not "quantity".

Best regards
Ulf Schoenherr
WavePurity Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tried this German software & it works extremely well ... I just wish it was a little faster ... Regards Rusty.

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:Wave Purity ( Vinyl & Tape Filtering) - Reply To Pricing etc Questions
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2002, 01:25:29 pm »

The more I use mine (Standard), the better I like it. They even sent me some "Happy Easter Days" greetings.
That's right.
I'm cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up