INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to definitively get rid of 5 and 6 channels tracks from DSD ISO images?  (Read 871 times)

ThierryNK

• World Citizen

Hello,

Whatever the options I use for Auto Import, after deleting 5 and 6 channels tracks from DSD ISO images, after another forced automatic import, I get back all the 5-6 channels tracks.
Do I do something wrong?

All the best
Thierry
Thierry
S1 Listening: Mac Mini, JRiver, Minimserver, Roon, Qobuz, Matrix X-Sabre3, Ayon Sheris III, Kinki EX-B7, Vivid G2S2
S2 Playing and studio: Yamaha WXA-50, HEFA Mutine, Seinway O180

sla

• Junior Woodchuck

you can edit the current Library view you are using to show only stereo tracks.

I am not on a computer that has JRiver on now but I think right click on the view...
JRiver on Silent/Fanless STREACOM FC5 EVO -> DSD through Firewire on Mytek 192 DSD -> CODA 05r pre/CODA 10.5 amp -> Sonics Amerigo Speakers

kstuart

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Upgraded to MC22 Master using preorder discount

MediaCenter is based on the concept of "Views".

Rather than showing you a fixed "album" with fixed files in a particular order (such as on a physical CD), you can customize what it shows you.

So, the best way to "get rid" of something is to exclude it from Views that you use.

For example, I have a "Jazz Lossless View", where I have customized it with rules that:

* excludes lossy files (mp3, etc.) that I might have for handheld use
* includes only files with "Genre=Jazz"

You can do the same thing with:

"channels = 2"

If you need help in how and where to put in a rule, let us know.

ThierryNK

• World Citizen

Thanks a lot to both of you guys!

Everything works fine with Channels <=2 in the general Audio, same for DLNA and Gismo.

I was expecting the tracks not to be added again with the corresponding option in "auto import".

This approach is OK for me.

Best and kind regards
Thierry
Thierry
S1 Listening: Mac Mini, JRiver, Minimserver, Roon, Qobuz, Matrix X-Sabre3, Ayon Sheris III, Kinki EX-B7, Vivid G2S2
S2 Playing and studio: Yamaha WXA-50, HEFA Mutine, Seinway O180
Pages: [1]   Go Up