INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Skin: MetroX2 [Unfinished]  (Read 12424 times)

Maverick07

• World Citizen
New Skin: MetroX2 [Unfinished]
« on: November 19, 2012, 11:41:56 am »

Well, here it is, the MetroX2.
The skin isnt finished yet, about 85%+, but i release it anyway to hear your feedback.

Issues:
- Splitviewtab - atm it does not work, so you cant open a new tab
- tree icons - atm you couldnt see them
- to get a seamless look you have to edit your Toolbar - otherwise some elements will appear in the white area
- if you move your mouse thru the display the equalizers will flutter - still no idea why -.-

hf
Maverick07

Fabricio

• Citizen of the Universe
  • No one has patience with me.
Re: New Skin: MetroX2 [Unfinished]
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 01:06:31 pm »

Vey good.

I wil go to test now ...

Edit ......................... /// .........................

in v.18 action window, the background color does not work.

Maverick07

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 05:59:41 pm »

Mhhhm, ive finally found the bug.

The backgroundcolor of the ActionWindow is the same as the backgroundcolor from the list - so there is no way to fix it.
applause to the progger who has changed the entry / tag -.-

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 06:23:52 am »

I reported this issue in the build thread of the current version of MC. We'll see, if they change it back again...

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=75725.msg513774#msg513774

kurushi

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 07:38:47 am »

Hi,Maverick i love you're work so i have lmaid some little custo on you're metro x2 skin too here's the result button have hover colour effect on them.

Realease soon if u 're ok need some little polish on options window etc... but i have alredy spend 4 hours on it ^^
preview:

kurushi

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 10:35:52 am »

the skin as 4 variant now ^^.
But i have just a probleme:
1I can't find the tab entry or picture u know where amazon youtube are at the top of the list .

In the main.xmL there's Tab_LeftBorder.png etc... but when i put some i don't see them.

Some help would be good !

kurushi

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 08:55:17 am »

up for the help where is located the white or black part (amazon google youtube wiki links)

Maverick07

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 02:05:01 pm »

well, after iam finished about 98% of the skin, ive just realized that there is no way that the icons will fit to the skin.
If i would make the icons white (for the dark background) you would have problems with other skins, so you had to paste the correct icons, every time you change the skin

anyway,...for this reason, ive stopped further developing, and close the metrox2

Fabricio

• No one has patience with me.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 05:44:24 pm »

well, after iam finished about 98% of the skin, ive just realized that there is no way that the icons will fit to the skin.
If i would make the icons white (for the dark background) you would have problems with other skins, so you had to paste the correct icons, every time you change the skin

anyway,...for this reason, ive stopped further developing, and close the metrox2

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I like your work. It has quality, perfection ...

I do not speak English. It is hard my communication with you ... but we can use the skin with the default icons.  ;) ;)

Hugs ...

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 06:00:43 pm »

@Maverick:
I'm not sure if the icon color is a big problem. Many users wont change their skin for a long time. I invested quite much time to modify your MetroX for my personal needs and also use very bright icons which will not fit to brighter skins. I'm not going to change my skin in the near future. And if I'll do sometime I just have to delete my "Custom Art"-Folder.

My two pennies: there are good reasons to finish your work ;) But I now this needs much time. So if you decided really to stop work near the finish line it would be nice, if you release your current state anyway! Your work wouldn't be for nothing and I'm sure, some here would be very happy!

Thanks  :)

kurushi

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 06:20:51 pm »

Maybe u can make grey icons ;) a contrast beetween dark and grey :)
tab are fixed in my mod feel free to copy the code :)

kurushi

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 04:33:45 am »

I don't remember how i have fixed the code for tab bugs and on 3 variant i have still the problem any clue?
Edit:ok i found you're "bug" it's not really a bug u have put a transparent pic for splitviewtabbutton.png ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up