INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blu Ray Issues - Detects wrong disk, wont play first title  (Read 1613 times)

coderego

• Junior Woodchuck
Blu Ray Issues - Detects wrong disk, wont play first title
« on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:41 am »

I am having issues playing blu rays through JRiver. I do not know if the following items are connected / related but they are what i am seeing

i am using anydvd hd 7.1.7.0
I have had this problem on 4 different brand new discs

1) JRiver detects the wrong blu ray. The first disk I ever played on this computer was Les Miserables 25th aniversary concert. Now every single BD I put in, JRiver seems to believe that it is the Les Mis concert.

2) JRiver will just sit there whenever I hit blu ray in theater view

3) JRiver will only start playing the BD if i double click the BD drive from my computer

4) When I attempt to dbl click the BD drive from my computer, JRiver starts to try to play the first title as expected. However it sits as a black screen and plays nothing. The time doesn't move, nothing comes up on screen. The player on the top names it Les Miserables 25th

5) If I right click and choose a different title, EVERY title other than the first plays perfectly fine (other than JRiver still thinking its Les Mis!)

Please help! :(

coderego

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Blu Ray Issues - Detects wrong disk, wont play first title
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:42:42 am »

bump

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Blu Ray Issues - Detects wrong disk, wont play first title
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 09:46:26 am »

Are you still experiencing this after updating AnyDVD HD (7.1.8.0) and Media Center? (18.0.171)
Does AnyDVD's status window display the correct information?
Pages: [1]   Go Up