INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Output format off bottom of screen  (Read 893 times)

Gwilson

• Junior Woodchuck
Output format off bottom of screen
« on: April 16, 2013, 12:45:16 pm »

I am using my 52" TV as monitor with screen resolution at 1920x1080, the recommended setting. It looks great except for when I bring up output format in DSP Studio I cannot set the bit-rate - it is off the bottom of the screen. The other options in DSP studio all fit on the screen.  I cannot seem to scroll to it.  Other screen resolutions still fail to let me reach this.  At this time my only solution is to temorarily hook up a 21" monitor, and then change the bit-rate and then take the monitor down and switch back to the 52" screen.  Could the shape of this screen be changed so it will fit or am I missing some simple solution?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Output format off bottom of screen
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 12:47:05 pm »

Your TV settings menu should let you resize.

Gwilson

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 12:55:10 pm »

I figured ourt a work-around.  I was using a large font so I could read the screen from 10 feet away.  I switched to a smaller font - changed the bit-rate and then switched back to larger font.  Clunky solution, but it worked.  Perhaps you should consider making all the DSP option screens the same shape and size.  Thanks.

natehansen66

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 03:57:16 pm »

I have the same problem with my 32" tv, I have to use larger font to be able to read the text.. It's a pain when using the DSP studio because like you say the bottom of the screen gets cut off. I then have to go back to the smaller font and squint like hell to see the words or go right up to my tv. It's been mentioned before but I don't think it was that big of an issue for others so nothing was changed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up