INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some trouble with cover art  (Read 642 times)

badou

• Recent member
Some trouble with cover art
« on: April 19, 2013, 07:15:02 am »

Hello,

I have some trouble with cover art : I'm currently trying to put cover art on web radios I have in a playlist by using "cover art" + "add from file...". Sometimes (almost every time) I set a new cover on a item in the playlist, some of the previous items change and use the save cover art I just assigned. Not all of them, but several (always the same items). Here's a picture :

I just assigned the selected item (rfi) and two items changed their cover art. It's like they were also selected.
If I "Remove cover art" from rfi item and rebuild thumbnails for the two others, their cover art disappear, showing that it's not a refresh problem. They share the same cover art.

Here's the result I obtained after the last cover art set (Europe 1) :

:-\

After I tried to only modify the cover art of "BBC 3" :

? >:(

What am I doing wrong ?
Thank you.

PS : I'm using MC18.0 build 158 under w7 64bits. The playlist was imported from an other MC18.

Edit : In the tag panel, Image File is "C:\Users\...........Cover Art\Albums\Compilation - Unknown Album.jpg" for all the bad items. For the good ones, the Image File is "C:\Users\...........Cover Art\Albums\xxxxxxx.jpg" where xxxxxxx is a number.

Edit : Found a turn around. All the bad items are tagged "Album Artist : Compilation" and "Album Artist (auto) : Compilation". If I delete these two tags, I can put cover art on the item without changing the other covers. Saved !
Pages: [1]   Go Up