INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Small bug with guide  (Read 1335 times)

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Small bug with guide
« on: April 21, 2013, 03:51:48 am »

This has been ongoing since 17 and I vaguely remember posting something about it way back when, but it seems it's still happening.

When I'm in the guide, the first channel listed is 7 Digital, next is 7mate. If I scroll all the way to the bottom of the guide then keep pressing down to circulate back to the top, 7 digital is cut off and 7mate is first. If I press the up arrow, 7 digital is there...

Any ideas?

Ta,

J.

Samson

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Small bug with guide
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 05:25:46 pm »

My guide has exactly the same behaviour (and same channel list in case that makes a difference)

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 09:02:53 pm »

Bumping this as it's still happening.

FWIW, I have now added the channel numbers to the beginning of the names, so 7 Digital is no longer the first channel, Channel 1 is, and it is now Channel 1 that is getting cut off if I remote down and go back to the the top using remote down.

NickF

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 02:06:03 am »

Yes, I see the same thing.  I hadn't noticed it before, I just assumed I had hit down one too many times.

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10
Pages: [1]   Go Up