INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using MC 18 for video playback  (Read 1228 times)

jackpod

• Junior Woodchuck
Using MC 18 for video playback
« on: May 02, 2013, 04:50:36 pm »

I have starting using MC18 to play back previously ripped TV series that I ripped into individual episodes to bypass menus, with all the episodes individually titled in a playlist for each series. I use theater view and they play fine the first time. When I go back to the playlist there is a check mark next to the title of the ones that I have played but I am unable to play them again. They start and jump to the end of the epsisode. Is there a solution to this?

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Using MC 18 for video playback
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 05:03:03 pm »

Under Tools > Options > General > Behavior there is a Resume playback using bookmarks option.

Change that from "Automatic" to Never or Ask.

I think if you hit stop on a file that has a bookmark, it will remove it - but that may only be when you actually stop playback, not when you are just browsing the library. Looks like that is not the case.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 05:16:29 pm »

Pressing STOP twice should clear the bookmark (eg back to playing from the start)
JRiver CEO Elect

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 05:46:51 pm »

Pressing STOP twice should clear the bookmark (eg back to playing from the start)
It seems that only happens if you were playing the video and hit stop twice. If I just go through my library and hit stop on files that have bookmarks, it doesn't do anything.

jmone

• Administrator
  • I won! I won!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 06:09:27 pm »

Sorry - yes pressing STOP twice is when you are playing the video.  If you want to remove it from the Library View then add the Col "Bookmark" and remove the values.
JRiver CEO Elect

jackpod

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 06:43:18 pm »

Great thanks I set the resume to never and I was able to replay an episode, I will verify tonight
Pages: [1]   Go Up