INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Webgizmo  (Read 1343 times)

drc

• World Citizen
Webgizmo
« on: May 03, 2013, 06:44:51 am »

Looking for a way to sync overvie of my MC database. 

Issue:  I'm normally out buying old records at fleamarkets, stores , etc.  I would like a way to show MC on my phone to determine what I already have.  Basically a copy of my of Backup libray but not the actual mp3's.

Supposedly, there's an Iphone app wanted to know if there was one for the windows phone, which so far, seems like a miniture PC.

I was given info on Webgizmo"?"  Will this have a snap shot of my database.  Don't want to remote connect to my PC, just have the shell, if you will, on my phone.

Hopefully, that's clear.  if someone knows of another to accomplish this I would appreciate it.

Thanks

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Webgizmo
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 06:50:09 am »

Supposedly, there's an Iphone app wanted to know if there was one for the windows phone, which so far, seems like a miniture PC.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=70793.0

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 07:17:46 am »

all the apps need to connect to the server, I don't know of any app that saves a local copy of the database.

If you want your data offline on your mobile device, you could consider exporting your library to csv and use an app on your phone to view and search it.

goatherder

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 11:31:50 am »

Looking for a way to sync overvie of my MC database. 

Issue:  I'm normally out buying old records at fleamarkets, stores , etc.  I would like a way to show MC on my phone to determine what I already have.  Basically a copy of my of Backup libray but not the actual mp3's.

I was given info on Webgizmo"?"  Will this have a snap shot of my database.  Don't want to remote connect to my PC, just have the shell, if you will, on my phone.

Hopefully, that's clear.  if someone knows of another to accomplish this I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Refer to Wig's post, and yes - you'll need either wifi or a data connection. There are no offline clients for mobiles on any OS AFAIK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up