INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sync realtime audio between Mediaserver and my different Gizmo clients possible?  (Read 970 times)

Baldy

• Recent member

Instead of using zones i use old android smartphones (as long as wifi and audio-out works) and also a andoid-tablet to receive music in different rooms via wifi from my PC media server.

I have a docking station in my kitchen where i put my phone/tablet and this docking station is connected to an amplifier and loudspeakers. I also have a similar setup in my bedroom. This works awesome for streaming music from the MC server (except for uncompressed SACD DSF files for some reason).

But I really would like to be able to play the same music everywhere and control the music for all three places with either any gizmo client or from my mc server is this possible somehow?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

I think what you're doing is the future.  It will probably become very common to have tablets in every room and be able to play anything or control anything.

I don't think there is a way currently to link Gizmo devices.  You could read about Zone Sync on our wiki.
Pages: [1]   Go Up